- Member Activities
- Parents & Officials
- Join / Volunteer
Join A Branch if you have your own horse or pony
I want to Ride
- Branches & Centres
Results will be pasted here as they become available. For previous results please visit the relevant Discipline web pages on the site.
Never been to The Championships? Want to find out more about what it’s like? Then why not have a look at our Championship Video on our Members site
Information will be posted here as it becomes available.
Cholmondeley Castle Championship Timetable 2013
The 2012 Pony Club Novice Championships, 25th - 26th August at Kelsall Hill Equestrian Centre, Cheshire
The Pony Club Novice Championships are kindly organised by the Cheshire Hunt North Branch of The Pony Club .
For further information on The Pony Club Novice Championships please visit the Cheshire Hunt North Branch website.
Fence sponsorship allows your company to sponsor a fence on our challenging cross country course for the duration of The Championships. Fences will be viewed by over 1800 competitors, as well as spectators, volunteers and press photographers, making it a prominent advertising position.
A fence sponsorship package includes the following benefits:
• A designated fence incorporating the sponsor / company name, which will be referred to in this way on all relevant commentary.
• A designated sign (provided by us), erected adjacent to the designated fence, displaying the fence name which will incorporate the sponsor / company name and logo.
• The opportunity to provide further branding around the designated fence.
• An acknowledgment of the sponsor / company in the fence sponsors area of the Championship programme
• Two complimentary lunch vouchers valid for the cross country days (further lunch tickets can be purchased at a cost of £20 each).
• Access to a tour of the cross country course in a courtesy driven vehicle.
• A full colour print of your fence after the event, and a digital image file for your use.
Prices range from around £275 up to £415 + vat (for water) Register your interest now by emailing Clare Walkeden
As well as the 1800 competitors at The Championships there are also parents, relations and supporters all looking for an opportunity to buy those forgotten items or perhaps just relax in between competition.
Download a Tradestand Application for 2013
Paid advertising space is available in our A5 Full Colour Programme, a copy of which is given FOC to every competitor at The Championships, as well as sold copies to spectators.
Advertising space is sold via REDPIN Publishing and you can download the Programme Media Park for 2013.pdf
Why not have a look at our Championship Video on our Members site
Competitor images for the 2012 Championships will be covered by the following:
Polocrosse: SA Images
Mounted Games: Catch It Quick Photography
All Disciplines:John Britter Photography & Total Recall Video
If you are looking for images for editorial / media purposes please see the Pony Club Media Site If you do not already have a password and username for this site, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please Note: This area is for media use only.
Media Accreditation is now open and application forms can be found HERE
Check out our media guide for all the details of the Disciplines, what day you can catch them on, as well as how we can help you!
Download the 2012 Championship Media Guide