Win a photoshoot courtesy of #HorseHour
Prize Terms and Conditions
This Promotion Overview and the Terms and Conditions that follow describe the ‘Win a photoshoot courtesy of #HorseHour competition’ and shall be deemed to be accepted by any person entering the prize draw.
- All persons entering the #HorseHour Pony Club competition between the period of 13th December 2016 to 31 December 2016 only, will be entered into the competition.
- The prize: A photoshoot with ‘Events Through a Lens’ worth £250 in a location of the winners’ choice. The prize will include three prints, and further prints may be purchased from the photographer directly.
Should any friends or family members wish to have a photoshoot with Events Through a Lens on the same day in the same location, this can be arranged and prints purchased for a discounted price of £15.00.
- A date for the photoshoot should be arranged directly with Events Through a Lens and would ideally be arranged for January or February 2017 if possible.
- The photoshoot may feature the winner with a horse/pony or any other pet or animal subject to be chosen by the winner.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK. Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission to enter by an appropriate parent / guardian. Prize is not open to employees of The Pony Club, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw. The Pony Club reserves the right to verify that the winner is in compliance with these conditions.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To be entered into the competition entries must take a photograph of themselves / family / friends (or any such connection giving their permission) on The Pony Club stand at Olympia with the promotional photograph frame in view. Photographs should be uploaded to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram tagging The Pony Club and Horse hour using the handles listed below:
- Facebook: ThePonyClubUK and HorseHour
- Twitter: ThePonyClub and HorseHour
- Instagram: UKPonyClubOfficial and HorseHour
And/ or sign up to become a Centre, Centre Plus or Branch member of the Pony Club on The Pony Club tradestand at Olympia between 13 and 19 December 2016.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be chosen from all entries received by the closing date.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 31 December 2016.
- The winner will be contacted by The Pony Club within 7days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should The Pony Club be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, The Pony Club reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize as described must be booked by the date stated above only. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
- The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of The Pony Club / HorseHour.
- Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw only and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Pony Club and HorseHour. Accordingly to The Pony Club may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to The Pony Club a result thereof.
- Provision of the prize is the joint responsibility of The Pony Club and HorseHour.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The Pony Club (Ltd.)
The Pony Club, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2RW
The Pony Club is a Registered Charity No: 1050146 | Incorporated as a Company Limited By Guarantee Registered in England No: 3072475